Stay tuned for our upcoming spring webinars.
Maximizing Dry Fertilizer Programs with Titan PBA
“Maximizing Dry Fertilizer Programs,” featuring noted agriculture professor Dr. Fred Below of the University of Illinois, presented the information growers need to maximize P and K fertilizer efficiency and get better first-year nutrient recovery from their dry fertilizer programs.
- Replay Webinar: Maximizing Dry Fertilizer Applications with Dr. Brian Cornelious
- Replay Webinar: Nutrient Requirements for High Yield Corn with Dr. Fred Below
- Slides – Nutrient Requirements for High Yield Corn, Fred Below, PhD
- Infographic – Maximizing Fall Dry Fertilizer Programs: What’s Biochemical Technology Got to Do with It?
Getting the Most Out of Your Sidedress Program
After planting, many growers are making decisions about how to manage their sidedress application of nitrogen fertilizer. “Getting the Most Out of Your Sidedress Program” showed growers how to optimize their sidedress N application using the latest in biochemical fertilizer catalyst technology.
- White Paper – Getting the Most Out of Your Sidedress Program
- Infographic – Getting the Most Out of Your Sidedress Program with Biochemical Technology